PLAY THAT SONG
navigate using the bars above
VANILLA TWILIGHT
by Owl City
The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around me
I'd send a postcard to you dear
'Cause I wish you were here
I'll watch the night turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly
The silence isn't so bad
Till I look at my hands and feel sad
'Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly
I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone
But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because when I think of you
I don't feel so alone
I don't feel so alone
I don't feel so alone
As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight
I'll think of you tonight
When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again
And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past
I'd whisper in your ear
Oh darling I wish you were here
Y O U T U B E L O V E
Charlie bit me~
HAHAHAHA
P R O F I L E
me myself and i :D
hello :D my name is aliah. aliah loves her family and friends.
aliah currently studies in tanjong katong girls' school. aliah likes
music, YouTube and iSketch. aliah won't tell you her class so if you
don't know, too bad for you.xD if you really knew me,
you wouldn't have to read this anyway :D if you don't hate me, stay and tag :D
if you hate me,click on the big red X at the top-right
hand corner of this screen :) :) :)
LOVES :
iSketch
YouTube
MSN
Blogger
Music
My handphone
Laptops
The Sims 3
Reading (novels, mags, etc.)
Doodling
etc.
HATES :
c'mon, did you really think i'd put my hates
here? ever heard of the saying, "ye who hates,
shall be hated" ? no? well of course not. I made
that up xD anyways nothing to see here
F I F T E E N
RANDOM FACTS
RANDOM FACTS
really really random
ONE top whatever songs right now :D TWO Vanilla Twilight > Owl City THREE Cave In > Owl City FOUR One Time > Justin Bieber FIVE Fireflies > Owl City SIX Over You > Honor Society SEVEN TiK ToK > Ke$ha EIGHT Listen To Your Heart (Techno remix) > DHT NINE How You Love Me Now > Hey Monday TEN Two Is Better Than One > Boys Like Girls ft. Taylor Swift ELEVEN Straight Through My Heart > Backstreet Boys TWELVE Heaven Can Wait > We The Kings THIRTEEN Say So > My Favourite Highway FOURTEEN Love Drunk > Boys Like Girls FIFTEEN Automatic > Tokio Hotel
W I S H L I S T
this should be useful
by P.C. Cast + Kristin Cast :
Burned
by L.J. Smith :
Strange Fate
Forbidden Name
by Richelle Mead :
Vampire Academy
Frostbite
Shadow Kiss
Blood Promise
by Anna Godbersen :
The Luxe
Rumours
Envy
by Louise Bagshawe :
Passion
T A G B O A R D
yakkity yak yak
What happened today! : D
10:16 PM - Monday, April 13, 2009
Yoey! Went to the Book Warehouse Sale at the Expo hall 4B yesterday. Got some books. *duh* 2 manga comics, 3 story books and 1 Princess Diaries book. Went there late at night. Is 7 o'clock considered late to be at the Expo? Nevermind. The 2 manga books were Divalicious and Gatcha Gacha. Finished both today. Nice storyline. Divalicious was classified under 'comedy' and Gatcha Gacha was classified under 'comedy/fantasy'...Hmm... Oh yes we had our Maths CA1 and Science Formative test today. Homec. was fun. Sew-ed part of the zipper on. For EL we went to com lab 3 for Movie Maker lessons for the EL + History project. Since the EL and History reps. had to go meet someone at the foyer, I now know that we will be receiving consent forms because we are going to the old TKGS site to how you say... research? Yup, research. And feel what it's like in the 'old days'. Erm, what else? Oh yes just realised that Homec. is ending soon, and we will have to take... D-D-D-D-D & T-T-T-T-......D & T! I am scared~ What makes it worse is that I'm register number 1... Hope I don't die! : D
A R C H I V E S
wasting my life away
January 2009
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009
A F F I L I A T E S
i am anti-social, yeah.
Ai Yun
Amanda Ho
Anisah
Angela
Carina
Cheryl G.
Cheryl L.
Danyel
Dini
Elyn
Genevieve
Ginnette
Gracia
Isabel
Janel
Kelvina
Rachel
Savannah
Shane
Yun Ru
Zandra
Aisyah[sis]
Amanda Liew
Bernard
Chelsea
Chun Chieh
Clara
Emmanuel
Jannelle
Serena
Rou Ying
Susanna
Syafiqah